Friday, September 3, 2010

Pardon My Dust While I Redecorate

Good evening! If you've been stopping by for a visit periodically, you may have noticed my blog has been undergoing a transformation. Or perhaps it just looked a little odd when you arrived and made you wonder "what is this chick doing?"!

Well, in my defense, I do love decorating and unfortunately (as a Libra) I go back and forth several times until I finally make a decision.

In the case of my blog, I found a background I liked but wasn't crazy about some of the colors. Then I found one whose colors were just magnificent.........but I wasn't crazy about some of the items in the picture. Soooooo, I've been flip flopping with the background.

Tonight, when I checked on my blog, I realized the font color of the postings was a little dark. It put a little strain on my eyes anyway!

I'm still not happy about some of the other font colors, but it will have to be a work in progress.....so, please, pardon my dust!

This, however, is one of the pleasures of a blog.......I don't HAVE to dust!!!

Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by. ~^o^~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me a message! I try, but I'm not always able to leave a response in return. Your comments mean a lot to me & I hope you've enjoyed my postings as much as I enjoy posting them (and reading yours!).