Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dry Spell or Just Dried Up?

Okay.......it's been two weeks since I last posted. It's past time to post something pithy, something witty, something charming.

But, let's be brutally honest here......I've hit a dry spell. Nothing witty or pithy comes to mind.

It's September and, a few weeks ago, I caught a hint of autumn in the air. But now, nothing. No autumn, just oppressively hot and dusty.

Not even the approaching Halloween stirs me. No inspirations for painting or writing. I can't even find anything interesting to upcycle.

This lack...this emptiness.....is awful. Help! How do you handle your dry spells? How do you cope during the times where you can't come up with the energy, much less the inspiration to create?

Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by. ~^o^~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me a message! I try, but I'm not always able to leave a response in return. Your comments mean a lot to me & I hope you've enjoyed my postings as much as I enjoy posting them (and reading yours!).